All information on this website is copyright of MBF Bioscience.
If you have questions about your rights to use or distribute this specification, you may visit MBF Bioscience’s user forum for the Neuromorphological File Specification or contact email@example.com.
The Neuromorphological File Specification is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the CC-BY-NC-ND license, MBF Bioscience hereby grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to exercise the licensed rights in the Neuromophological File Specification to:
- Reproduce and share the Neuromophological File Specification, in whole or in part, for NonCommercial purposes only; and
- Produce and reproduce, but not share, adapted material for NonCommercial purposes only.
You are free to share, copy, and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms:
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Retain the following:
- Identification of the authors of the Neuromophological File Specification and publishing company (MBF Bioscience).
- A copyright notice;
- A notice that refers to the CC-BY-NC-ND license;
- A notice that refers to the disclaimer of warranties;
- A URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) or hyperlink to the Neuromophological File Specification;
Indicate if you modified the Neuromophological File Specification and retain an indication of any previous modifications; and
Indicate the Neuromophological File Specification is licensed under the CC-BY-NC-ND license, and include the text of, or the URI or hyperlink to, the CC-BY-NC-ND license.
You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material. You do not have permission under the CC-BY-NC-ND license to share adapted material.
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.